Opening Bank Account with ABC Banking Corporation
ABC is an international comprehensive bank headquartered in Port-Louis, Mauritius. The Bank started its operations on the 9thof December 2010
ABC providesvarious banking and financial services to individuals and corporate clients, which include current accounts, savings accounts, term deposits, trade finance services such as bank guarantees, letters of credit, import andexport loans,et.
In 2014, ABC Banking Corporation was the winner of the Best Private Bank award in Mauritius of Euromoney Magazine in the category of offshore services and similarly for the second subsequent year.
The Bank is involved in three main areas: Domestic Banking, International Banking and Treasury Operations. It offers a vast range of innovative products and services providedin theinternational market through its dedicated, highly qualified and competent staff and management.
- Current accounts can be opened in major foreign currencies such as USD, GBP, EUR.
- Issuanceof Direct Debit Cards (MasterCard affiliates)
- Internet Banking
- Competitive rate regarding forextransactions (fixed deposit or conversion in cross currency)
- Payroll Standing Orders
- Money Market
- Trade Finance
- Custodian services
- A notarized copy of the passport of the person authorized to use the account and of the beneficial owner;
- A notarized copy of residence address confirmation (utility bill orbank reference are acceptable) of the person authorized to use the account and of the beneficial owner;
- A bank reference less than 6 months old
- A CV or brief background of the client
- Business plan of the company
Remote account opening:
- There is no minimum deposit/balance requirement.
Time of the application processing:
- If all documents are in order, account opening process takes approximately 1-2 weeks.
Fees & rates:
Account opening fee:
- 500 USD