Opening Bank Account with Bank of Liechtenstein
Founded in 1998, Bank of Liechtenstein is a fully-licensed bank headquartered in the Principality of Liechtenstein.
Bank of Liechtenstein provides banking and financial services. It operates through three segments: Asset Management and Investment Advice, Transaction Banking, and Security Issuance and Investment Funds. The company’s transaction banking products and services include cash management, international payment transactions, lombard and mortgage loans, guarantees, trust accounts, credit cards, private placements, and Internet banking. It also provides personal, legal, merchant, and escrow accounts; deposit services; and investment advisory. It serves medium-sized companies, private individuals, trustees, asset managers, attorneys, tax consultants, and auditors.
The bank is not interested in opening accounts for customers who raise funds from third parties or carry on following activities: online gambling, forex transactions, and activities subject to licensing.
In addition, the bank does not work with US tax residents (individuals and legal entities).
Overview of the basic services:
- bank accounts in USD, EUR and CHF
- internet banking
- Credit cards and Debit cards (Maestro, Visa, Mastercard)
- Letters of credit
- Investment portfolio management and Family office
- Real estate project financing
- Lombard loans
- IPOs and investment funds
- Asset management and custody of securities
Required documentation for a bank account opening with Bank of Liechtenstein:
- Copies of corporate documents with an apostille, full set of documents showing link to controlling person, Power of Attorney (if any) with an apostille. Bank Reference Letter of the principal shareholders/beneficial owners issued within 3 months;
- Certified copy of a passport and second identification document for all controlling persons and signatories;
- Copy of a recent utility (not older than 3 months) bill for controlling persons and signatories;
- Company business plan (with the account owner’s signature) / business forecast / website (if any);
- Filled questionnaire for pre-compliance;
- detailed description of owned assets and income for beneficiary
Remote account opening:
Deposit/account opening terms:
- Account activation deposit: 5000 CHF/ USD/ EUR
- Minimum balance 300 000 EUR
Required time to open an account:
- Estimated account opening 3-4 weeks
- By Request
Our assistance services:
Companies under our administration
- 600 USD
- 1200 USD