Opening Bank Account with Boslil Bank Limited (St. Lucia)
Boslil Bank Limited (Boslil) was formerly known as Bank of Saint Lucia International Limited and changed its name to BOSLIL Bank Limited in March 2017.
It is an international bank that provides financial products and services. The bank offers efficient, secure and personalized banking and investment.
Among the products clients can access are multicurrency accounts, demand deposits, money market accounts, sweep accounts, term deposit accounts and credit cards. Their aim is to tailor quality offshore banking solutions to suit the needs of clients who focus on quality.
The bank accepts US citizens and US registered companies.
Boslil is regulated by the Financial Services Supervision Unit of Saint Lucia and the Eastern Caribbean Central Bank and St. Lucia is a part of Organization of Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD).
Overview of the basic services:
- Both corporate and private accounts
- Opening bank accounts in 15 currencies including AED, AUD, CAD, CHF, EUR, GBP, HKD, JPY, NZD, NOK, SAR, SEK, THB, USD, XCD.
- Internet banking
- Issue of corporate cards: Visa and Mastercard
- Pre-compliance procedures for new customers (upon receiving all scanned documents)
- Mutual fund banking services
- Wealth management
- Banking services for Trusts and Foundations
Required documentation for a bank account opening with Boslil Bank:
- Copies of corporate documents with an apostille, full set of documents showing link to controlling person, Power of Attorney (if any) with an apostille, Certificate of Incumbency with an apostille, Certificate of a Good Standing with an apostille (for companies older than 1 year, can be replaced by Incumbency Certificate);
- Both certified copy of a passport AND government-issued photo ID or driver’s license (for all controlling persons, signatories, directors of the company)
- Certified copy of a recent utility bill (or original), or certified bank statement (with address), or certified government-issued ID (with address). Document should not be older than 3 months;
- Bank/lawyer/chartered accountant reference for all shareholders, signatories, directors of the company confirming that the client have maintained a relationship with the issuer for at least 2 years. Document should not be older than 3 months;
- Company business plan (with the account owner’s signature) / business forecast / website (if any)
- Filled application form
Remote account opening:
- It is allowed to open an account without signatory being physically present.
- Minimum deposit of 5000 USD (or equivalent in other currency)
Required time to open an account:
- 4-5 weeks
Fees & rates:
- Provided upon request
Our assistance services:
Companies under our administration
- 500 USD
- 1000 USD