Opening Bank Account with Euro Pacific Bank Ltd. (Puerto Rico)
Euro Pacific Bank Ltd. i. is an international financial group in the banking, brokerage, mutual fund and financial services industries, licensed in Puerto Rico. The bank has been founded by Peter David Schiff, famous investor and American stock broker in 2011.
Through a dedication to client service and a diverse multi-currency product offering, clients enjoy unrivalled access to the global investment markets. The Bank’s online, multi-channel access provides account holders with 24/7 access to their accounts, regardless of where they are located.
In November, 2017, the Bank has re-domiciled its operations to San Juan, Puerto Rico, from St. Vincent and the Grenadines.
Euro Pacific bank provides exquisite 24/7 customer service, multilingual support, traditional banking services and advantages for both – offshore and onshore entities.
We are an official referral agent of Euro Pacific Bank Limited.
Overview of the basic services:
- Opening Online bank accounts in USD, EUR, GBP, AUD, CAD, CHF, HKD, JPY, NOK, NZD, PLN, SEK and SGD
- Internet banking
- Multi-currency accounts
- Issue of corporate cards: MasterdCard
- Investment accounts
- Transactional accounts
Required documentation for account opening with Euro Pacific Bank:
- Copies of corporate documents with an apostille, full set of documents showing link to controlling person, Power of Attorney (if any) with an apostille, Certificate of Incumbency with an apostille, Certificate of a Good Standing with an apostille (for companies older than 1 year)
- Certified copy of a passport or government-issued photo ID (for all controlling persons, signatories, directors, nominees, officers and trustees of the company);
- Certified copy of a recent utility bill (or original), or certified bank statement (with address), or certified government-issued ID (with address) (for all controlling persons, signatories, directors, nominees, officers and trustees of the company);
- Bank reference letter for the company (for companies with an existing bank account) (if not available submit: statements from the same bank showing recent transactions and transactions older than six months);
- Bank reference for all controlling persons, signatories, directors, nominees, officers and trustees of the company stating the date of account opening;
- Statements from personal bank account for all controlling person(s)/authorized signatories recent and six month old (must be from same bank)
Remote account opening:
- It is allowed to open an account without signatory being physically present.
- No requirement for delivery of the hard copies of documents to the bank.
- Minimum activation deposit of 500 USD or equivalent in other currency
Required time to open an account:
- 3 weeks
Fees & rates:
Our assistance services:
Companies under our administration
- 500 USD
- 1000 USD