Opening Bank Account with Euro Pacific Bank
Euro Pacific Bank is regulated and licensed as a class A international Bank by the IFSA. It is situated in St. Vincent and the Grenadines and founded in 1997 by Peter Schiff - internationally renowned investor. Euro Pacific Bank offers its clients a wide variety of services in offshore banking as an experienced entity in the field. The services of the bank cover a number of activities ranging from assistance in private account management to facilitating the usage of investment funds.
Euro Pacific Capital has grown to include six regional branches – Westport, Connecticut, New York, Boca Raton, Florida, Scottsdale and possesses three divisions – Retail Brokerage, Wealth Management and Capital Markets.
According to their strict regulation, Euro Pacific Bank is not involved in any activities with client’s funds such as lending, trading, and speculation. Thus, all deposits are kept with 100% security and in accordance with the reserve requirement.
Overview of the basic services:
- opening Online bank accounts in USD/EUR/GBP/CAD/AUD
- internet banking
- multi-currency accounts available
- issue of corporate cards: MasterdCard and VISA
Required documentation for a new bank account with Euro Pacific Bank:
- Apostilled copies of corporate documentation.
- Certified copy of a passport or government-issued photo ID (for all beneficial owners, signatories, directors, nominees, officers and trustees of the company);
- Certified copy of a recent utility bill (or original), or certified bank statement (with address), or certified government-issued ID (with address);
- Bank reference letter for the company (for companies with an existing bank account) (if not available submit: statements from the same bank showing recent transactions and transactions older than six months);
- Bank reference for all beneficial owners, signatories, directors, nominees, officers and trustees of the company stating that the bank knows the client for more than 1 year;
- Company business plan (with the account owner’s signature).
Remote account opening:
- It is allowed to open an account without signatory being physically present.
- Minimum deposit of $500 (FREE with an initial amount of $5,000 + deposit)
Required time to open an account:
- 2 weeks
Fees & rates:
Account opening fee:
- 400 USD