Opening Bank Account in Global Bank of Commerce
Global Bank of Commerce Ltd is a Caribbean managed and operated international bank, providing engaging financial products to its regional and international customers since 1983. It was the first Bank to be licensed in Antigua and Barbuda under its International Business Corporations Act in 1982, and is considered as the grandsire of international financial services operated in the jurisdiction's Financial Centre. It has the distinction of 25 years experience managing their customers’ wealth.
GBC offers personal and business banking services. Including provision of deposit products: savings, current, and money market accounts; lending products: credit cards, commercial loans, lines of credit, and mortgages; and online banking services.
- Opening multi-currency accounts in USD, EUR, and GBP.
- Issuing Debit and Credit Cards.
- Releasing corporate cards: VISA and pre-paid MasterCard.
- Internet Banking
- A notarized copy of the passport of the person authorized for Beneficial Owners and Directors;
- A notarized copy of residence address confirmation (utility bill) for Beneficial Owners and Directors;
- A bank reference less than 6 months old (Account Relationship with the issuing Bank must be at least one year prior to the date of this Account Application. Reference must be current and must be addressed to the Bank, yourselves or to WHOM IT MAY CONCERN);
- A CV or brief background of the client;
- Business plan of the company.
Remote account registration:
- Minimum deposit of 5 000 USD.
Time of the application processing:
- If all documents are in order, account opening process takes approximately 2 weeks.
Account opening fee:
- 500 USD