Seychelles International Business Company
Inifinity Group (Seychelles) Ltd. in Seychelles is among the fastest incorporation organizations with highly experienced business experts and competently developed system of company integration. Seychelles IBC is, on top of all, a tax exempt corporation structured specifically to take part in varieties of international business aspects while keeping all records under strict confidentiality.
Most prominent advantages of Seychelles IBC:
- No minimal capital prerequisites.
- Guaranteed fixed license fees.
- Clients may own a vessel or an aircraft that is registered in the islands.
- Shareholders` privacy is protected under law and may not be violated under any circumstances other than a court order.
- In case of legal proceedings towards IBC, a judge will hear it in a court room.
- For company registration only one director and one shareholder is requried.
- No requirements to file accounts through the registry office, however accounting records have to be kept for the period of 7 years.
At Seychelles IBC both shareholder and director are allowed to be one person. The company is not obligated to have other members and its structure is arranged according to the client`s wishes. Shareholders and directors of an IBC may be individuals of any nationality. There is also no requirement to hold or be present in Seychelles for any annual meetings as they can be arranged over the phone or the internet. At last, proxy voting is among the convenient alternatives available to take advantage of and replace long-distance travels.
- IBC Act, 1994
- IBC (Amendment) Act, 1995
- IBC (Amendment of Schedule) Regulations, 1996
- IBC (Amendment) Act, 1997
- IBC (Amendment) Act, 2000
- IBC (Amendment of Schedule) Regulations, 2005
- IBC (Amendment of Schedule) Regulations, 2007 (S.I. 28)
- IBC (Amendment of Schedule) Regulations, 2007 (S.I. 33)
- IBC (Amendment) Act, 2009
- IBC FAQ
- IBC Salient Corporate Features
- Guidelines on IBC Procedures