Opening Bank Account with Hermes Bank (St. Lucia)
Hermes bank has been founded in 2012 in Saint Lucia and is regulated and licensed by Financial Services Regulatory Authority (FSRA) as class A international Bank.
Hermes bank is a modern financial institution that offers banking solutions in accordance with internationally recognised principles and banking standards. Bank is fully FATCA compliant, cooperates with the first class correspondent banks and is authorized member of SWIFT and provides multilingual customer service support.
The Bank does not open accounts for companies that have in their structure US legal entities, they won't accept any high risk/sanction countries (transactions, citizens, residents) and high risk business activities.
We are an official introducer of Hermes bank.
Overview of the basic services:
- Opening bank accounts in EUR, CNY, JPY
- Internet banking
- Issuing corporate cards: MasterdCard
- Pre-compliance procedures for new customers
Required documentation for a bank account opening with Hermes:
- Copies of corporate documents with an apostille, full set of documents showing link to controlling person, Power of Attorney (if any) with an apostille, Certificate of Incumbency with an apostille, Certificate of a Good Standing with an apostille (for companies older than 1 year, can be replaced by Incumbency Certificate);
- Certified copy of a passport or government-issued photo ID (for all controlling persons, signatories, directors, nominees, officers and trustees of the company)
- Certified copy of a recent utility bill (or original), or certified bank statement (with address), or certified government-issued ID (with address);
- Bank reference for all beneficial owners, signatories, directors, nominees, officers and trustees of the company showing date of account opening (should be more than 1 year);
- Company business plan (with the account owner’s signature) / business forecast / website (if any)
- Filled questionnaire for pre-compliance
Remote account opening:
- It is allowed to open an account without signatory being physically present.
- Minimum deposit of 5000 EUR (or equivalent in other currency)
Required time to open an account:
- 3-4 weeks
Fees & rates:
- Provided upon request
Our assistance services:
Companies under our administration
- 400 USD
- 800 USD