Seychelles (IBC) International Business Company
Offshore Company Register is an international company established in 2001 by a group of lawyers specializing in the field of telecommunications and international tax planning. Today our company provides its clients with integrated solutions in the following areas:
- International tax planning
- Registration and servicing of companies throughout the world
- Opening of bank accounts
- Licensing of various types of activities
- Consulting services
Offshore Company Register has partnership agreements with the biggest international consulting companies, banks, audit organizations and other profiled structures.
Offshore Company Register provides services to more than 5000 corporate clients. We have accumulated a wealth of experience and developed effective standards of operation which let us optimize the processes of interaction between our company and the client.
Company formation in Seychelles
We offer you a chance to register company in the shortest time possible. By choosing Seychelles IBC you are guaranteed easy straightforward registration, efficient professional service and swift incorporation. Our professionals are always alert and ready to take care of your new business.
Offshore companies are governed by The IBC Act 2016.
Seychelles IBCs as well as shareholders are both exempt from any profit or income taxes as long as the conditions below are met:
- An IBC will not do business in Seychelles.
- An IBC will not own property or land in Seychelles.
- An IBC will not do insurance or banking without special license.
Nevertheless, a Seychelles IBC is permitted to do all that is mentioned below:
- Making deposits into Seychelles locally based bank accounts.
- Maintaining professional relationship with Seychelles accountants, attorneys, management and trust companies or other figures of a similar nature.
- Holding shares in a different Seychelles IBC or in a home company.
The main advantage of a Seychelles IBC is that incomes and profits do not fall under any taxation. All of your earnings stay untouched so there is no danger of losing even a fraction of the. A Seychelles IBC is not related and does not fall under the EU Tax law in comparison with other companies that have to comply with the EU regulations (i.e. the UK and its territories overseas).
Foreign businesses and investors substantially contribute to the country`s development. Subsequently there is a public and government interest to support the IBCs thus keeping the status of a viable and competitive offshore solution.
Other advantages of the Seychelles companies:
- Affordable government renewal fees
- Government renewal fees are fixed
- No minimal capital requirements
- It is not necessary to file accounts through the registry office
- however we must keep company records for the period of seven years since the is executed
- In case of legal actions towards IBC, a judge will hear it in a court room
- It is allowed to own a vessel or an aircraft that is registered in the islands
- Clients’ privacy is protected under law
It is advised to become familiar with the packages below that have been prepared according to the clients’ most frequent requirements.
Seychelles company incorporation packages
|Company registration including government fees|
|Registered address for 1 year|
|Services for shareholders for 1 year|
|Provision of professional director for 1 year|
|Annual renewal fee||450 USD||849 USD|
Offshore off-the-shelf companies are always available. Request updated list by contacting us:
Are You searching for a perfect bank for Your business? Contact us now for a free consultation!
Features of IBC (International Business Company)
|Available corporate endings in the name of an IBC||Limited, Ltd. Corporation. Corp. Incorporation, Inc|
|Allowed capital||100 000 USD|
|Requirement for filing annual accounts and return||Accounts aren’t required to be filed with the Registrar; however the company must keep records during the period of 7 years, starting since the date of transactions completion.|
|Secrecy rules||There are no public records of Shareholders or Directors in Seychelles. Private Information is only disclosed if the court order has been issued.|
|Legistlation||The IBC Act (2016)|
The package of company registration in Seychelles includes the following
Company registration without nominee services
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Subscriber service for appointment of Director(s)
- Articles of Association and Memorandum of Association
- Share Certificate
- Register of Members
- Register of Directors and Officers
- Apostille for copies of the above-mentioned documents
- Letter of Acceptance
- Resolution of the Director(s) to issue share(s)
- Corporate Seal dsss
Company registration with extra services
In addition to the package above:
- Declaration of Trust for Shareholders
- Resolution of Director(s) to issue Power of Attorney
- Power of Attorney with Apostille